- Religious Guides
- Return flight ticket
- Hajj visa
- Hajj drafts
- Half board in Makkah and Madinah
- Full board in Mina and Arafat
- Private coach to Madinah
- Extra services in Mina (Individual mattress, blanket, pillow and sleeping bag)
- Hotel in Makkah near Haram
- Apartment in Al-Azizyah Al-Shamalia
- Hotel in Madinah
- Mazarat / Sightseeing in Madinah
London Heathrow (Etihad Airways)
EY 18G 30JUL LHR/AUH 20:45 06:55
EY 333G 31JUL 3 AUH/JED 11:40 13:20
EY 314G 20AUG JED/AUH 05:15 08:55
EY 17G 20AUG 2 AUH/LHR 14:05 18:45
All rooms are shared.
You have to arrange your transport to the UK airports.
We are not responsible for any last minute changes by any third party
such as Saudi Ministry of Hajj or airlines etc.
Your passport could be kept in the embassy for 2 weeks or more for visa procedures.
Please make sure you attend the Hajj Seminar as important information would be delivered on all aspects of Hajj and related matters of your trip. You will be contacted about the date, time, and place of the Seminar.
08/08/2018 – 27/11/1439H
On departure date
You will meet your group leader at the airport who will give you your travel documents. Please note that although your group leader will be happy to help and direct you, it will be normal travel procedures at the airport in UK. It is your full responsibility to arrive on time, so please make sure you arrive 4 hours before departure time.
Arrival in Jeddah — Madinatu Al Hujjaj (Hajj Terminal)
After arrival at the Hajj Terminal the Pilgrims will be taken to the waiting hall in the airport. Please expect a long waiting period depending on the number of Pilgrims coming at that time. When your turn comes, customs agents will call you to the booth, they will check your visa and get some information from you and then they will ask you to pick up your luggage and proceed to the checkpoint where they will conduct a routine search of all the bags.
At the gates of the Hajj terminal you will be asked to give your passport to the staff who will put some stickers in your passport. And then we will be taken to the Bus to start our trip to Makkah.
Arrival in Makkah
Group (A): will be staying in Grand Makkah hotel from the day of their arrival until 4th of Zul Hijjah. Then from 4th of Zul Hijjah untill 7th of Zul Hijjah you will stay at an apartment in Al-Azizyah Al-Shamalia.
Group (B): will be staying in Al-Azizyah Al-Shamalia from the day of their arrival until 7th of Zul Hijjah.
Al-Azizyah Al-Shamalia is a district in Makkah which is approximately 5km away from Haram Sharief. Azizyah is closer to Mina. The Jamarat is located only 30 minutes walk from Azizyah.
After a short rest, we make our way to Al-Haram (Ka’abah) to perform Umrah. After finishing Umrah we stay in our accommodation until 8th of Zul Hijjah.
(7th Zul Hijjah)
An important talk will take place in the accommodation on the night of the 7th of Zul Hijjah.
(9th Zul Hijjah)
After Fajir prayer in Mina, we will proceed to Arafat. Full services with air-conditioned tents will be provided in Arafat as well.
At Maghrib time, without offering Maghrib prayer, we will leave for Muzdalifa (Al-Mashar Al-Haram). We will provide you with sleeping bag to use in Muzdalifah, as there are no tents there. We will stay overnight in Muzdalifah except for the weak people (woman, the old, and the ill etc.) who choose to leave Muzdalifa after Moonset. Some of the group leaders will leave Muzdalifah after Moonset with the weak people and the rest will stay until Fajir prayer.
Pebbles (to throw at the Jamarat in Mina) can be picked up from Muzdalifah as in Mina there are not enough Pebbles. (Every Haji needs 70 pebbles for the whole three days).
(10th Zul Hijjah)
We will walk from Muzdalifa to Mina to throw the Jamarat. Some of the Holy places can be very crowded, particularly at the Jamarat in Mina. Hujaj can become easily separated from their families or friends so please make a note of the location of your camp and tent and agree a meeting point in case you do become separated. After Jamarat, you will leave for Makkah to do Tawaf Al-Ifadah and Sa’ae. Azizyah is not far from Jamarat, we usually go to the Apartment first to shave, have a bath, change clothes, and to relax before going to Haram.
Please note that by that time everybody is already familiar with the ways leading to the Haram so after Jamarat you will go to the Haram individually.
After finishing Tawaf and Sa’ae we go back to the apartment and then walk back to our camp in Mina.
It is a long walk on that day, so if you cannot walk or you have any medical problem speak to your group leader who will do his best to find the best solution for you.
(11th, 12th, and 13th Zul Hijjah)
We have to stay in Mina on the 11th to throw the Jamarat. Your group leader will be with you to help you in doing that. On the 12th and 13th of Zul Hijjah we have to throw the Jamarat again, however it is permissible for the Hujaj to leave Mina on the 12th as long as they do that before Maghrib time.
Leaving to Madinah
Departure date: Depending on the permission from Ministry of Hajj , we will be leaving to Madinah – in private coaches – on the 14th or 15th of Zul Hijjah in the morning.
Arrival in Madinah:
- Group (A) will be staying at Grand Mercure hotel. It is 5-star hotel located only 150 meters from Haram.
- Group (B) will be staying at Al Hayah Thahabi hotel. It is 3-star hotel located only 350 meters from Haram.
- All rooms are shared.
- Ziyarat in Madinah will be arranged for you.
Departing back to UK
On 28/08/2018 we will go to the airport 7 hours before departure time if the flight is from Madinah airport.
If the flight is from Jeddah airport we have to leave the hotel 16 hours before departure time.
- Group (A): On 28/08/2018 from Madinah airport
- Group (B): On 29/08/2018 from Jeddah airport
The applicant must submit a completed application form and agreed the terms and conditions.
The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months, the passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other.
Each applicant must submit three (3) recent passport size colour photographs with white background.
The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis (ACWY).
The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse or any relative with whom he is travelling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates if his surname is different to them.
Non-citizens that are resident in the UK should submit an original utility bill and the original copy of their valid residency visa. The visa must be valid for 6 months from travelling day. Visit visa is not accepted.
Non-electronic passport will not be accepted by Saudi Embassy.
Write your surname and mobile number as a reference please.
Please make Cheque payable to Manasik Tours with your full name at the back of the Cheque. Please inform us in advance if you are sending a cheque with your application.
- Bank: HSBC
- Account name: Manasik Tours
- Sort code: 40-11-56
- Account number: 20317071
- Ref: Your Surname and Mobile Number
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment should be received before end of Ramadan.
- There will be a cancellation charge for any cancellation. The charge of full amount could apply if you cancel after the 1st of Zul Qaidah.
- When you receive your ticket and visa, you must check them carefully and notify us immediately if you think any details are inaccurate.
- We are not liable to you for any problems, which arise if you do not advise us immediately.
- If there is any case of Pregnancy, illness or disability we should be informed before booking.
- We do not accept a Female Haji without a Mahram.
- British nationals who choose to travel on non-British passports should ensure that all British visas or endorsements are clearly shown in that passport.
- Any documentation required to re-enter the United Kingdom should be obtained before leaving the UK.
- For security reasons, please do not peel off the stickers on your passport.
- All dates of departure, checking in, and checking out may change depending on the moon sighting.
- There will be a Hajj seminar please do attend it, and if you cannot do so then kindly ask for the CD of the seminar.
- Minimise your load during Hajj days, because we are moving a lot.
- All documents you send to Manasik Tours including your passport will be kept with us and they will be given back to you on the day of the travel in the airport.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to check the Luggage Allowance and the amount of Zamzam water that you can bring with you.
- It is easier to put on your ihram garments in the airport than on the airplane.
- After passing the united agent office in Jeddah airport please give your passport to your group leader to save time getting on the coach. Your passport will be kept with the Motawef (Saudi authorized person by the Ministry of Hajj) and you will have it back on the departure date. We strongly advise that you carry a photocopy of your passport at all times.
- Please give your valuables to your group leader during Hajj days.
- If you are taking medication, you should bring an adequate supply, accompanied by a doctor’s certificate describing the medication. This will help avoid problems with Customs.